The Law Offices of Sunita Kapoor was established in 1991. With over 26+ years of experience, we have helped and represented clients in both state and federal courts.
I am licensed to practice Law in England and Wales as a Barrister.
Sunita Kapoor, ll.m
I have extensive experience representing clients in both state and federal courts. I specialize in business law, criminal law, intellectual property law (including trademark and copyright cases), bankruptcy law and family law.
I have successfully represented people charged with felonies and misdemeanors, including, but not limited to, assault, battery, DUI's, Prop 36/treatment over incarceration, drug diversions/drug court, drug offenses, theft, bench warrants, parole violations, probation violations, traffic violations and expungement of criminal records.
Within Family Law, I have dealt with many matters including, but not limited to, child custody and visitation, divorce, child support, domestic violence, restraining orders, mediation, guardianship, and spousal support or alimony.
I truly care about my Clients and am committed to leaving no stone unturned on their behalf.
London University, Master of Law (LL.M), 1986
Inns of Court - School of Law, Barrister, 1985
Activities & Affiliations
- Admitted to the California Bar in 1991
- Member of Lincoln's Inn
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of California
- United States Bankruptcy for the Eastern District of California
- All California State Courts
- Supreme Court of California
- Admitted to practice law as a barrister in England and Wales